CERTIFIED LIFE COACH - REGISTERED CLINICAL COUNSELOR - AUTHOR - SPEAKER
What Do Others Say?
- “Every parent, teacher, and caregiver, no matter how skillful, has something significant to gain from Gary Page's insights and recommendations for better communication with children … continuing throughout life. Highly recommended reading." - Jim Cox, Midwest Book Review
- "The feedback we received from conference participants was exceptional, many commenting that the day and your presentation in particular, instilled them with a renewed sense of confidence and optimism.” - Holly Burch-Hie, Director Employment Services & Programs
- "I wish Gary's book had been available years ago!" - Duane Newcome, Parent/Author
Let Gary show you how to "Take control of your life so others don't."™
Gary Screaton Page is a seasoned entrepreneur, author, speaker, award-winning educator, and certified coach. What's Up Niagara business magazine called him "The Achiever!" Gary went from being a "7-year-man" in high school, to earn 2 post-graduate degrees and a $10,000 scholarship "for oustanding ability and scholarly achievement"! He can empower you for more, too!
Gary's inspiring, encouraging, and helpful interviews have aired over more than 400 radio stations throughout the world. In his appearances on Canada A.M., Hour Long, and Take Thirty televisions shows, as a consultant for children’s television, and as a counsellor and life coach, Gary has shown how he can get the best from students and clients alike. He can help get the best from YOU, too!
Gary Screaton Page is the author of five encouraging and helpful books that develop the best in people:
- Being the Parent YOU Want to Be: 12 Communication Skills for Effective Parenting.
- The Being the Parent YOU Want to Be Facilitator Guide.
- Pressing Your Own Buttons: Take Control of Your Life So Others Don’t! ™.
- Pressing Your Own Buttons Programmed Workbook.
- 100+ Genuinely Easy, Unconditionally Guaranteed, Success Strategies for Students.
To contact me, Gary Screaton Page, personally please complete the Contact Me form today!
Gary Screaton Page, M.Ed., Ph.D.
Updated August 14, 2017