Life coaching is a confidential process and must remain so in order for it to be successful. Please ask for a full explanation of the limits of confidentiality in Ontario. While the law does not grant the privilege of absolute confidentiality to life coaches or counselors, what we discuss will not be shared with others unless you or others are threatened with harm of any kind, or there is abuse of children under the age of 18, or seniors, or unless compelled to do so by a court order.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term Genesisonlinelifecoaching.com or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17 Waterview Court, Welland, ON, Canada, L3C 7J1. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. As third-party links may not be valid at a given point in time, we accept no responsibility for their use or for the content which is the site owner’s views not necessarily that of us. You use the content of this website at your own risk.
- Phone number
- Business, home, or other addresses you provide on this site
- Email address
- Credit card information
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ontario, Canada.
- This website contains the opinions and ideas of its author. It is intended to provide helpful and informative material on the subjects addressed on the website. In using this site you do so with the understanding that the author and publisher are not engaged in rendering medical, health, or any other kind of personal professional services on this site. You should consult your personal medical, health, or other competent professional before adopting any of the suggestions or drawing inferences from them.
- We specifically disclaim all responsibility for any liability, loss, or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of this website.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Genesisonlineliecoaching.com complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Deaconess does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation.