Consider Online Life Coaching
TeleLifeCoaching (a.k.a. Life Coaching via telephone) and CyberLifeCoaching (a.k.a. Life Coaching via email), and eCounseling are increasingly making their way into mainstream news and media. Many clients seeking help making life changes are unaware of the many convenient, budget-friendly, time-saving advantages of online Life Coaching or Counseling help:
Convenient - In Your Time & At Your Place
- Accessible 24/7
- From the Privacy of Your Home
- Lower Cost
- No Travelling
- No Time Off Work
- Costs less than face-to-face coaching
Why do so many who seek help changing their life direction never get that help? Certainly it is not because they don't want it. There are, in fact, many reasons for not getting the help one needs. Chief among them is that accessing the right ervices is often difficult, especially in rural areas.
To Receive Help, One Must:
- Overcome apprehension, embarrassment, or even fear of seeking help.
- Deal with the others finding out that one is getting help.
- Find a reputable and available Life Coach or Counseling
- Contact a service and schedule an on-site appointment.
- Accept that if insurance is to pay, seeking help may go on his or her employment record.
- Remain motivated to seek help while waiting for an appointment that may not come for months.
- Carry out his or her intention by traveling to that appointment at a time and place set by the practitioner.
Online Life Coaching, also known as eCoaching or Cyber Life Coaching may hold the answer for you. Research clearly shows that coaching via email and telephone are at least as effective as face-to-face. The absence of an office and the opportunity to get assistance without leaving your home eliminates any social stigma. This is especially so since you can look outside your area for the help you want. Our clients have virtually unlimited time to detail their story by email or phone and can do so at any time, 24/7. The cost of help is lower for online assistance than for in-office, face-to-face support. Life Coaching at a distance eliminates travel and so reduces the cost even more, and still more since you do not have to take time off work!
Online service is available even if you are homebound or ailing. You can preserve your anonymity; only your Life Coach or Counselor need know who you are. Whether to tell others is up to you. Your time is spent entirely on your issues and you are able to save all the writing regarding your feelings, resolutions, and commitments. You have your own running record of your progress and can refer back to any session at any time you wish. Now, let me be very clear, Life Coaching via telephone or email is right for everyone. You may want to meet face-to-face with your coach or counselor.
Consider Online Life Coaching or Counselling If You:
- Are comfortable and proficient using basic computer technology: Internet, email, instant messaging, word processing (Microsoft Word, Open Office Writer, and the like).
- Can easily use email and/or instant messaging.
- Need flexible scheduling of your counseling time.
- Live in a rural area or isolated community far from a major city.
- Feel uncomfortable with traditional options.
- Feel comfortable sharing feelings, attitudes, interests, and other personal information online.
- Feel inhibited when meeting someone face-to-face.
- Prefer the anonymity that online Life Coaching and eCounseling provide.
You Should Not Consider Online Life Coaching If You:
- Feel suicidal or think you might hurt yourself or someone else. If you do, stop now! Contact the nearest hospital emergency room, call 911, speak to a trusted friend, or go to the HOME page right now and click on one of the help links there.
- Have a medically diagnosed mental health issue such as schizophrenia, anorexia, or major depression.
If, after having read all the above, you feel that online Life Coaching or eCounseling may be for you then please complete the CONTACT ME form to receive more information. I will contact you usually within 24 hours. The initial session is FREE!